Sunday 6 April 2008

boring life

it is quite a long time since my last update for my blog..i'm really lazy to write blog due to my laziness and the lack of writing ability.....by the way, it the time for me to update my recent life here...today is the last day of the 3 weeks easter break.
ok,let's me refresh wat i had done during my holiday.. i had been travelled to milan in the first week of my holiday... basically, italy is really a nice country as there are many grand and historical church. i did visited a so called the world third largest church, but to be frankly i'm not really interested to the art of building..when i was inside the church, i just simply capture few photos to keep as memory..after that i was just walking around to "survey" whether got leng lui or not.. haha... this is my natural instinct, cant change....milan is a shopping heaven for those who preferred branded stuff like LV, gucci,prada etc.. but i din manage to buy anything since i'm so poor....
after coming back from milan, i was just stay in home, sleep,eat, watch movie and do some assignment (just do few sentences only in 2 weeks). although i want to do as much as i can for the assignments, but the lazy worm keep on biting me,bite until i cant do and just leave it at a corner...
finally, the holiday ends and i have to start doing work alr.. this month will be very suffering as i got 2 assignments have to be submitted... i really hate doing assignments although i know this is a so called student's major task... sigh...
now, i'm praying that this month will pass very soon. after this month, i will be very enjoying although i still nd to prepare for the final exam.. haha.. looking forward for my europe trip in june..

5 comments:

Likchun said...

eh, u no good la, din look forward our bangkok trip :P

Kristen said...

enjoy your europe trip in june!
and upload some photos in your blog for us to see. ;)

Your description about milan makes me feel like a-must to visit someday. haha

jack said...

wau, anymore place u want to recommend me for travel? i want cheap and nice haha

Likchun said...

liew, go to ryanair or easyjet website to search for cheap air tickets then all trips will be cheap...

i remembered kelly told me yesterday tat Barcelona is a must-go place during summer, coz all branded goods will have BIG BIG discount by tat time.

ling ying said...

v dun go vietnam, go europe after 2 and half year later